3/30/2009

6 Months!!!!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS, BEBEQUINHO!!!!!

God, time flies... and this 6 months when by so fast!
So much as happened, you grew soooo much!!!!

Mommy and Daddy, are going to buy more puzzle pieces for you to crawl, a new chair and hopefully a park. Ohhh, and off course, new clothes, lol... you just grow and grow... you know you could warn us, huh?!?!?!?!

I'm grateful to have a baby like you... you love almost everything, except water!! - But this month, I'll invent a way for you to drink it, you'll see :P

Favorite toy: anything that is not a toy and make a lot of noise, like plastic from a shopping bag.
Favorite sound: Mommy and Daddy voices.
Favorite food: Rice and chicken with a bit of onions, garlic, carrots and olive oil.
Favorite dessert: banana and apple

The rest... well... you're always happy, smiling, with something in your mouth... clothes, cloth, pacifier, hand, finger, my hair, blanket, etc...

Well, my love... I love you all my heart and I'll very grateful for the miracle God gave us!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Sem comentários: