3/09/2009

Dinner with Grandma :)

I love Delmirita!!! - She is the Mother-in-Law I always wanted!!!
You won't read this, but I Love You too and you really touched my heart, thank you, for making me feel like family!!


The complicity between this 2 is amazing!!!


Such a big HUG!!!


We were talking about Delmirita's hands, that bebequinho "found" them :)


Can anyone imagine that bebequinho loves his grandma?? - Off course he does!! - It's only love, Delmirita is such a sweet and kind person!!


Off course, Daddy wanted his time too hehe


You realized that bebequinho loves peoples hands lol


And Daddy looks at me like... more pictures???


My little miracle!!!


And, for a change... Daddy took a picture with me in it :P with bebequinho in my "capulana" like Daddy calls it.


I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

2 comentários:

Sophie disse...

ele fica tao bem no sling... já ha algum tempo q nao ponho o Martim no dele...
bjocas

Caracol Azul disse...

Nice pictures :) Bebequinho looks really cute.