3/07/2009

Tive um rasgo de sorte e consegui tirar algumas fotos do TM...

It might seem weird to have this 2 pics here, and maybe I was in the influence of my "drugs" dunno, but I could swear, my potpourri looked like a woman embracing a man...



Well, maybe it is only me, missing my hubby... and my inner wish of holding him :(



My little girl is growing :D:D:D
She already lost 2 teeth!!!!


I swear bebequinho was in the middle of the blanket!!! - God he moves a lot now... one of this days his crawling all around!!! - We really need to start making this house baby proof!!


My 4th child... and my hubby gave me my 4th miracle... and... my 1th child that grabs his feet!!!!


This is like... well, I admit... I cried when I first saw him trying to grab his foot :')


The other day we lost his pacifier... I was almost terrified!! - But hey, isn't my baby perfect? - He accepted a new one without having seconds thoughts!!!


Here he was trying to grab my cell hihi


:P He can't stop moving!!!


Isn't he the most beautiful miracle God has given me??? - I have 4 miracles btw... and maybe, just maybe, one day I'll be able to have some more miracles in my life... like a "casinhoto" :) and you my "elephant shoes" you, you know the other ones :)


Another one without 2 teeth hehe


And he had t close his eyes grunf!!! - But my little beautiful boy, is so kind, sweet... usually he's the one that holds me when I'm sad, can you imagine that?! - 9 years old and he holds me (like he's the man of he house) and tells me that he loves me and we will al be ok, Mommy... We love you!!!


One last one... before going to bed...


I'm blessed with 4 amazing children!!! - Thank you God!!

Sem comentários: