3/27/2009

What's a Family?

Bia asked me...

'You have to agree... we aren't a very normal "family" at all...
3 kids of my own, 3 kids of his own and 1 ours... lol'

"Mom, what means family?
Is it you and Seginho, our brothers and sisters and me?
No... it's much more... much more then that...
It's Fernando's little hair and my new watch,
Your face when you learn something new,
Gui when he helps me to set the table.
Your (all of you) first drawing that we have in storage
To gaze and cherish in the future.
My "lost" look on your(all of you) first day of school,
Learning to live by what we believe.
It's the time and stories we hear and tell later on
The feeling we have that everything will always be ok.
The errors and trials, the tears and laughters
That we all spend together,
The touch on us all, down through the years
It's all of this things, for me... and more
That makes a family honey... don't you agree?"

She looks at me, and hugs me... asks me if I am really sick or if a doctor will make me better...
:(
Off course honey... this is just temporary... this will all go away soon...
She turns away, comes back and says... good, so we can go camping this Summer, right?

Kids lol...

I LOVE YOU ALL

Sem comentários: